Law Enforcement Membership
Law Enforcement Membership - $25 Per Year
JOIN THE SHERIFFS' ASSOCIATION OF TEXAS TODAY! By joining the Sheriffs' Association of Texas, you are supporting the oldest law enforcement association in Texas! Active Memberships are for any commissioned Law Enforcement Officer including reserve officers, corrections officers and honorably retired officers.
Benefits of membership:
- SAT Membership Card and a Window Decal.
- Subscription to the Texas Lawman magazine, published quarterly.
- $2,500 AD&D Insurance Policy.
- Eligibility to become a member of Texas DPS Credit Union.
- Eligibility for LifeLock discount.
- Line of Duty Death Benefit.
- The Sheriffs' Association of Texas is registered with the Texas Secretary of State.
- The Sheriffs' Association of Texas has been granted status under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code. This may make your dues deductible for income tax purposes.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
- Charitable donations, including membership dues, are not prorated.
In addition to your SAT membership, another way you can help your local sheriff is by making a tax-deductible donation in an amount of your choice. Your gift enables us to continue latest and up-to-date current and specified training programs with the best and latest in technology and education for our officers and other critical resources necessary for local law enforcement. If you would like to participate, please click here to make a donation.
Lifetime Law Enforcement Membership - $500 One-Time Fee
By becoming a Lifetime Member, you do not have to hassle with annual renewal notices. Lifetime Law Enforcement/Active Memberships are for any commissioned Law Enforcement Officer including reserve officers, corrections officers and honorable retired officers.
Benefits are the same as a regular membership, plus:
- Receive a special membership card
- Receive all future services and benefits provided by SAT
- Membership Eligibility for Texas DPS Credit Union